Meet Tony! Tony has been a member of EDOX from the early days. He comes in, grits his teeth and gets the work done (sometimes twice a day!) Read on to find out a little more!
1. Name, age and what you do for a living.
Tony James - 31, Communications Systems Engineer in the British Army
2. What got you into coming to EDOX CrossFit?
As a former personal trainer, I got stuck with my own mundane training. So I needed something to push me completely out my comfort zone and compete with my level of training I do with the MOD.
3. You can have a super power for a week, what do you choose?
Immortality - being an adrenaline junkie comes with some limitations......🤪
4. What is it that you enjoy about the classes at EDOX?
The team spirit and the ability to smash your own targets every week, hard work brings enjoyment and achievement - the fact that I never knew you could actually sweat out your eye balls.
5. Dessert Island meal?
Macca Cheese with brown sauce and hot chocolate cake 🤤
6. Any goals for the end of 2018?
Where do I start.......
Here’s one 🏼
Smash a 100kg clean