Meet Kasia! After training at another CF gym, Kasia decided to try EDOX and joined the EDOX clan not long after. She’s become one of the regulars and it’s always a pleasure to have her in the class. Read on a little more to find out more about her!
1. What do you enjoy about CrossFit that keeps you coming back?
I like the fact you don’t know what to expect from each class as it’s different all the time. You know it will make you work hard no matter what. Also you will never work out alone as it’s done in friendly and supportive environment so it’s not just a workout at the gym!
2. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I started about 3 years ago, I have been doing it on and off also tried different things in between. It is a bit addictive and the whole box atmosphere makes you coming back for more.
3. What’s the fastest you’ve ever been in a car?
Probably 140 mph.
4. What is it you do for a living/study?
I work as account adjustment analyst so I do a lot of excel spreadsheets.
5. Biggest achievement of 2018?
Managed to get my first strict pull up.
6. What have you got your eyes set on for 2019 goals wise?
Still few things to achieve on my CrossFit list - maybe a muscle up but it would also be nice not to get injured! .
7. You can be any animal for a week, what do you become and why?
If i could be any animal I would be a monkey with a long tail - I could swing from tree to tree very fast with my long tail. I could hear myself now: swish, swish, swish!